Saturday, November 7, 2009

6 Months Old

Okay, so it's been awhile since I posted any pictures.
Thought it was about time so here are some recent
ones of him. He hasn't had his 6 month checkup yet
so I'm not sure on his height and weight. I'll have to
post that later. It's just hard to believe he's already
six months old. It has gone by way too fast!

Just chillin in his highchair. He is getting his two
bottom teeth so this blue teether
comes in handy.
One tooth has already popped through so he's
been a little fussy lately.


He's also sitting up pretty good by himself
most of the time, but does tip over sometimes.

This was all Allison's idea. She sometimes climbs
in his crib after he wakes up from his nap so this
is how I found them........oh boy!

What is my sister doing to me?

Big sister Al.......I wonder what
she'll come up with next!?

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

So cute! I bet Ali is having so much fun with him and loves being a big sister! We really need to see you guys soon. The boys would get along great, I'm sure! Love ya!